Each Wednesday evening at 6.30pm, a group of 10 – 20 people gather around the Campfire under the stellar Night Sky for a simple shared meal and conversation on a topic of interest.
The meal begins at 6.30 pm. Each person brings something to share.
Conversations begin around the fire at 7.30 pm. The act of sharing our story helps us to acknowledge and celebrate the simple things of our life.
All are welcome.
Recent topics include:
- What do we mean by desert?
- What attracts us to live in the Centre?
- What part does faith play in my life here?
- Relationships across cultures.
- What helps me to live through hard times.
“Being by the fire, in the spell of her glow
watched over by the stars, lifted aloft with the moon
listening to the stories, telling our own
sipping the wonder of life’s cuppa –”